Work is worship, so work with integrity, effectively, efficiently, with creative thought ,in value based environment , selflessly..
- Foundation Skills
- Basic Skills
- Thinking Skills
- Self Improvement
- Self Integration
- Self Collaboration
- Self Enhancement
AIMS- 5 H PROGRAMME
CORPORATE ESSENTIAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR TOP AND MIDDLE MANAGEMENT AND MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING STUDENTS IN FUNCTIONAL AND FOUNDATION SKILLS
AIMS under INCERT is a unit of PACT. It has been conducting certificate courses and training programmes for corporate executives and college students in various managerial skills. AIMShas conceptualized a comprehensive training programme in CES -Corporate Essential Skills ON LINE / OFFLINE for corporatists to enhance their corporatism at international standards . THE 5 H PROGRAMME comes in 10 Sessions covering 100 skills in 108 modules. The 5 H programme gives importance to the use of HEAD, HEART, HANDS, HEALTH AND HELP to make corporatists HAPPY. The programme emphasizes Knowledge management , Innovation, Employee training, Product ,30 MARKET MIX , and Corporate social responsibility. The Programme provides skills, interactions, projects, techniques, activities, evaluation and working outcomes. Each session has 10 skills .
5 H PROGRAMME is a COMPREHENSIVE, holistic scientific, natural and practical programme for any institute. [both educational and business] . speech and right action, which denotes that we need to use our
- Head for knowledge which gives right direction
- Heart to spell out correct and creative speech and thought and our
- Hands to get trained in skills that help us mould our future.
- Health is the wealth of human world. We being social in nature need to
- Help each other for better society and better world to live in.
- HEAD - Measuring the Value of Knowledge Management
- HEART -The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
- HANDS -Every problem has a gift for you in its hands.
- HEALTH - The greatest wealth is health.
- HELP - Everyone can help someone.
Dr. Jaya Venugopal